PicLayer doesn't respond to any input
|Reported by:||beomuex||Owned by:||team|
the controls of PicLayer don't work with recent versions of JOSM.
Any image manipulation of imported files (e.g. resizing, moving or rotating) fails.
It's however possible to change the alignment using a .cal file.
Basically the plugin works but the controls don't.
Repository Root: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn Build-Date: 2010-04-16 01:31:41 Last Changed Author: bastiK Revision: 3187 Repository UUID: 0c6e7542-c601-0410-84e7-c038aed88b3b URL: http://josm.openstreetmap.de/svn/trunk Last Changed Date: 2010-04-15 19:45:35 +0200 (Thu, 15 Apr 2010) Last Changed Rev: 3187 loading plugin 'PicLayer' (version 20217) GET http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/capabilities... OK Communications with http://www.openstreetmap.org/api established using protocol version 0.6. GET http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/map?bbox=11.5410468,48.1373134,11.5520332,48.1428066
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from PicLayer doesn't response to any input to PicLayer doesn't respond to any input
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by DiverCTH
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by JasonWoof
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from tested to latest