Validator wrongly merge duplicated nodes.
|Reported by:||Zbigniew Czernik <zibiczek@…>||Owned by:||team|
|Version:||latest||Keywords:||node, duplicated, merge|
Simple test scenario:
- I download any area from OSM and create a node.
- I send the node to JOSM (and the node has assigned ID)
- I select this node and copy it (CTRL + C)
- I create a new layer and paste this node here (CTRL + V)
- I merge both layers together.
- At this point, I have a duplicated node.
- I check by validator, it detects a duplicated node.
- I click on Fix.
- Validator removes the node with assigned ID and replace it with a new (without ID)
- JOSM wants to upload the new node.
The problem is trivial for a single node, but it looks otherwise when I prepare import and I have several thousand duplicated nodes.
Do not want to unnecessarily spam OSM database.
Tested on rev. 2813