document console use: at least josm --help
|Reported by:||skyper||Owned by:||team|
Thanks for your work
Would it be possible to change the plugin-directory within the prefrences ?
You could then use /usr/local/share/josm/plugin for example and also use to different directories for tested and latest.
This would also save bandwidth cause you do not have to download plugins over and over again.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by skyper
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from possibility to change the plugin directory in prefrences to document console use: at least josm --help