Upload dialog makes it too easy to overwrite the correct edit summary of open changesets on the server with whatever is in the summary checkbox
|Reported by:||avar||Owned by:||team|
- Edit & Open a changeset, keep it open
- Make some more edits, open another changeset and opt to close it after upload
- Edit some more
Now when I go to the changeset dialog the changeset I opted to close is shown in the list of available changeset even though JOSM should know it was closed. The changeset I still have open on the server is not shown however.
When I press the refresh button the closed changeset disappears and the open one appears in the selector.
I select the open one on the server but the pre-filled changeset comment still reflects the changeset I just closed. If I wasn't careful and pressed upload (and closed the changeset) at this point my main changeset would have an incorrect upload comment.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by Gubaer
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by avar
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened