Opened 4 years ago
House number editor
|Reported by:||frank07747||Owned by:||team|
Comfortable way to enter house numbers for one side of a complete street.
- Name of the street: Rudolf-Breitscheid-Straße
- Alternative name(s) of the street: [R.-,Rudolf-][Breitscheid]-[Straße,Str.]
- City: Jena
- Part of the City: Lobeda
- Postal Code: 07747
- ... other properties of the street
- numbering convention odd+even or continuous: odd+even
So these are properties of all houses. You enter this property once, not 50 or 100 times.
- Now you enter single house numbers
- "1" + position
- "51" + position
Numbers 3, 5, ..., 49 are interpolated automatically, but
- you can remove non-existing numbers
- you can add special number like 15B
- you can move house numbers positions. This also moves interpolated house positions.
Using this way should dramatically reduce the time you need to add house numbers to a street. It also reduces the time to maintain streets, because you don't have 30'000 of single points, but 'only' 800 streets to maintain.