displayed modifiers in selection mode (defect and enhancement)
|Reported by:||dieterdreist||Owned by:||team|
The status bar displays for select mode:
- "...shift to add to selection (ctrl. to toggle)" but what ctrl. actually does is subtract or delete from selection, not "toggle" (which imho would mean to turn unselected to selected as unselected the seleted).
- The Alt-Modifier is not mentioned. Maybe the description could be something like: "drag to move (Shift:add, Ctrl:subtract, Alt:include intersected ways (right now not completely true, see 3.), Shift+Ctrl: rotate)"
The hint: "or change selection" is IMHO not needed and can be replaced by an alt-description".
- The behaviour of the alt-Modifier is somehow strange, as it selects ways (and nodes) by selecting a single node, but it does not select when the selection mask intersects the way itself without comprising a node (should IMHO work for both).
- the single steps in selection-mode are not undoable (ctrl.+z), because history-events are not created every time (could be an annyoance for complex selection sets, you click one time wrong and have to repeat it all).
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by stoecker
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by dieterdreist
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to enhancement