shall solve conflicts, but list of conflicts is empty
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Version:||latest||Keywords:||conflict, list, relation|
It happens, that downloaded data conflicts with existing data. JOSM shows the warning "There were conflicts..." and lists the conflicts in the conflicts list. But sometimes this list stays empty after the warning was shown. So no conflict can be solved. Trying to upload new data to the server, the message "Solve conflicts first" is shown. But there are no conflicts listed and data can never be uploaded...
I think this happens if there are conflicts with relations.
Change History (10)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by xeen
- Owner changed from framm to anonymous
- Status changed from new to needinfo