[PATCH] GeoImageLayer: Improvements of display of selected photo in map
|Reported by:||holgermappt||Owned by:||team|
|Component:||Core image mapping||Version:||latest|
The patch includes three improvements of the way the selected photo is displayed on the map:
- The thumbnail of the selected photo is now drawn on top of all other thumbnails of the current layer. I.e. the selected photo is always shown in case multiple thumbnails overlap. Before the last photo in the image list was on top.
- showCurrentPhoto() (updateOffscreenBuffer = true)
- Clear the selection in other layers for all operations that select a photo (first/next/previous/last/click). Before only a selection in the map would clear other layers.
- showCurrentPhoto() (clearOtherCurrentPhotos())
- Cycle through photos if multiple photo icons or thumbnails are below the mouse, mouse button1 is clicked, the mouse is not moved, and the map mode is supported (select, lasso, or other map mode registered for geo image layer).